Stiffened Baseplate Design (LSM – IS 800:2007)
Pro-Version 1 Year
₹24,950 Excl GST
- A distinctive user interface allows impeccable ‘dimension check’ w.r.t bolt edge/end distances, pitch, gauge, b/p length & b/p width.
- Handles up to 50 support nodes & 500 LCs in a single run.
- Design both pinned and fixed bases for 12 b/p configurations.
- Baseplate types include “H” & SHS columns in rolled and built-up profiles.
- Bi-axial column bending with stress increase for wind/seismic LCs.
- Starts with minimum dims/sizes of b/p elements;Performs iterations, internally, for ‘optimum’ economy.
- All components of a stiffened b/p, including connecting welds, designed at a mouse click.
- Load specific stress increase factors can be selected for WL/EL/BL combinations.
- Uses design principles as followed by O&G industry viz. PIPs, DEPs and good engineering practices.
- Less than 5 minutes from import of support reactions until complete design with 8 sheets of detailed calculations with b/p sketch.