RCC Pedestal Design (LSM – IS 456:2000)
- Includes various checks as per design code.
- Requires only the minimum pedestal dimensions to start with. Subsequent increments in size, if required, are done automatically without user intervention.
- Includes option for bar placement viz. whether on 2-sides or 4-sides of pedestal.
- Uses design principles as followed by O & G industry viz. PIPs, DEPs and good engineering practices.
- A variety of sizes to choose from for final size with corresponding design calculations.
- Less than a minute after input of design data until complete design with 2 sheets of detailed calculations along with a summary of all “designable” pedestal sizes and corresponding rebar details.
- “Most economical design” using unit rates of concrete & rebar.