Wanted Tender Manager.
- Online and offline BID submissions along with Queries / Clarifications responses abiding Tender process guidelines.
- Ensuring Complete tender terms review pertaining to all private / government.
- Managing offline logistics for smoother and timely physical BID submissions. Liasioning with all Stakeholders.
- Ensure zero penalties or BG Forfeitures or Zero misses in coordination with sales team.
- Preparation of Representation against Technical and Commercials terms to recommend revised specifications to gain winning probability.
- Demand planning and Revenue forecasting related to tenders.
- Coordination with Tendering authority on all Tender schedules along with EMD return receipts post BID evaluation and accordingly their closure in our financial books through finance.
- Issuance and sharing of Tender BID documents with all concerned as per Tender terms.
- Performing End to End Tender Management during all online and offline participations.
- Performing WIN/Loss analysis for all Tender participations.
- B.Com, Professional education in purchasing or equivalent
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Telugu
- Experience in Tender processes - RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's
- Prior Experience in Online/ Offline Tendering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good experience in Co-ordinations
- Experience in Compilation of documents
- Procurement Contracting skills
- Strong knowledge of local business practices and legal processes
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
Salary: Rs 20,000 per month
Employment Type: Full-time job
Job Location: Hyderabad
Industry: Civil/ Structural Engineering Consultancy
Contact - Syed Maqsood - 9704283569.